Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Very Grinchy Boy!!

Without a doubt the boys favorite Christmas movie this year is How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey. They have watched it countless times already. Today while I was getting ready in the bathroom I heard some banging and clanging in the boys bedroom. When I stepped out to see what was going on I saw Jacob and Ethan with toy buckets piled on top of their toy box and little metal canisters lined up in front. Jacob gave me a mean little look and said "I'm the Grinch that stole Christmas and I'm on my sleigh". Then out popped Ethan's cute little head with his reindeer headband and he said "I'm Max, the Grinch's dog". So, here's their version of the Grinch and his dog Max.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!