Thursday, May 22, 2008

See Ya Later!!!!

So, my son learned this great song at school and I made a video of him singing it but, I can't seem to get it to load onto Blogger. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?? I hope that when we get back next week it will work. I don't mean to boast, but he is just stinkin' cute!!

Also, we are heading down to Charlotte, North Carolina tomorrow morning with our good friends the
Greens to see the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday. I am super excited about this trip (even though I haven't blogged about it until now) It is the first time since we had Jacob 6 years ago that we have left the boys and gone on a trip out of state. The most we have done is an overnight or two at Grandma's house while we were at home. I must say that leaving the state is a whole other ball game. I know they will be fine and once I'm on my way and having fun, I probably won't worry, but the lead in is horrible.

I will be posting some pictures next week when we get back. I'll let you know how the parent/child seperation anxiety goes. I'm pretty sure it will be fine on their part. It's more Mom that is going to have the issues.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. A big shout out to all the men and women who serve our country by putting their lives on the line. I am thank ful and grateful and I pray for you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!