Sunday, February 27, 2011

Celebrating New Life...

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending a baby shower for one of my dearest friends (who I met through Beachbody via social media) in Indianapolis.  Another one of my friends was able to make the trip too so we had a Turbo reunion of sorts... We refer to each other as Turbo Sisters and have a bond that is as priceless as it was unexpected.  I mean really, who makes real, true, honest to goodness friends through the Internet?  Ummmm.... me!

I hope we are able to make these reunions occur a little more often because I truly love these girls....

Gabi, Beth (and baby Violet) and me

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for making the trip down for the shower! It means so much to me! I wish we could've talked even more but I know we'll make plans to get together soon!

    Love you Turbo Sister!

    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!