Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yes, I'm Alive...

Summer hits the Ford household sort of like a tornado... and then it carries us off to parts unknown and wears us out. I am still in the middle of the tornado (it is only July) but I thought I'd better say something to all of you since my dear friend Rachel left me this doozy of a comment:

"Summer is here & Kristy is gone. She had plenty of things to blog about but no time to do it. Is Curt hogging the computer? Is Kristy been tied up by her boys in the basement and being fired upon with Nerf guns? Or is she just reading book after book in the back yard. I don't really know but I do know she is not here on her blog. She may not be for some time if last summer's trends hold true.

Kristy, Oh how we miss your cheery prose. Do come back some day soon
!"

We have been having tons of fun visiting with family and friends, driving across the state to play at the beach, going to weddings, graduation parties, overnights here, overnights there, laying in the sun, reading novels, scrapbooking, taking pictures, watching sunsets, roasting marshmallows, jumping on trampolines, catching a nap or two or three and just plain having a good 'ol time. One of these days I'll post some pictures of what we've been up to but for now I'll just leave you with a Lake Michigan sunset.



4 comments:

  1. HEY! I knew you were there! I am like one step behind you visiting all the same blogs so I knew you were online - comments from you kept popping up as I was leaving comments!

    These pictures are amazing! And to think you almost didn't share them with the world!

    Shameful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Kristy! I am glad your back to blogging! I was wondering where you were! The pictures are great! Have a great day!

    Love you lots!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer time is hard for all of us! just too much fun!

    Those pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! So glad you finally posted something! Love you! Can't wait till Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!