Friday, August 31, 2007

A Day With James

During last school year the boys and I had the privilege of babysitting James (Jeff and Kim's little boy) on Wednesdays. Jacob and Ethan became really attached to him and consider him part of our family. In fact, they often complained that James had to go home to his mom and dad at the end of the day. During the summer we try to get together with them about once a month so they can spend some time together. We were excited when they asked us if we could watch him on Wednesday while they were at the school preparing for the upcoming year. Here are a few pictures of what went on while James was with us.

We saved a bunch of our "baby toys" just for the days when James comes to visit. Jacob and Ethan get a kick out of playing with them all. In fact, I am surprised that there were any available for James to play with.


This is the three of them being artistic. Ethan was a little upset that James was ON the mat instead of BESIDE the mat, but he remembered that "James is little and didn't know any better," at least that's what he told me.


This is lunchtime. By this time of the day, James starts looking a little tired.

See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!