Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Great Boo Zoo

Every year in October Ralph (my dad) and Kevin (by brother-in-law) take a hunting trip out to South Dakota. During the week that Ralph is away, my Mom comes and spends a night with us. This year we decided to take her out for a fun evening so we went to the Boo Zoo at Binder Park Zoo.

We dressed the boys up in their costumes on a misty friday evening and headed out for some treating. It was one of those nights where you figure that at any moment the downpour is going to happen, but it never did.

We enjoyed a "magic" show that was definately for the kids, did a little treating with the pirates, rode the carousel, and played games at the kids carnival.

This is my Mom (Nana) and the boys.


The hayride was my favorite part. They pulled a big hay covered wagon with a tractor all the way back to the African safari part of the zoo where they had a bunch of light decorations set up. It was very pretty. We all had a good time, especially the boys.

2 comments:

  1. I love their costumes! Sooo Cute. Wow I had better post soon. You have posted twice since I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you have such cute cubs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!