Monday, November 19, 2007

Pilgrim's and Native Americans

The week of Thanksgiving Jacob's class had a Thanksgiving Feast. Ethan and I were able to stick around and help with the party.

Mrs. Brail had some of the students dress up as Native American Indians. They made the costumes out of large rolls of paper and each student was able to decorate his or her own.

Some of the kids were pilgrims.

Ethan did more partying that helping, but it is fun to see him interact with Jacob and his friends in the classroom. They all feasted on shaved turkey lunchmeat, carrot sticks, corn bread, apple slices and pumpkin pie. It was a fun afternoon. I am so thankful that I get to participate in Jacob's school activities. I feel very blessed to be able to stay home with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!