Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ethan's Birthday Fun Day

This year, because of the expense of our trip to Florida we told the boys that we weren't going to have big family parties for birthdays. They were both OK with not doing birthdays the traditional way we had in the past. Instead, we opted for a trip to Chuck E. Cheese with both sets of Grandparents. Now, I have to mention real quick that although the boys get to play the games, it gets a little hairy when we are down to the last few tokens. You see, the big people are just bigger kids. So far, we haven't had any tears, but Curt was close this last time.

I think Curt would make a splendid jockey. See how he isn't too big for his horse.


Jacob had my Mom in on a little gunfire action. They were shooting giant spiders.


I found the Deal or No Deal game. It was a blast and soon, both my Mom and Joanne couldn't stop playing.


Ethan was dragging Grandpa around and having a ball knocking down little ducks.


I think our favorite game was the racing game. Both the boys played it and Curt and I took a turn or two. Imagine our little family wanting to race cars.....hhmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. In response to your comment about the post race picture... I did not have one of you and me before the race. I could have put up the one with you and Curt with your mouth wide open. Then Rachel & I could have matching pictures of you!

    By the way you totally crack me up with your posting days of three posts and then your next week and a half with none. Did you know you could change the time stamp so that the posts will just come up on a certain day? Then you could post only one day but make it look like you did it 3 times in one week. Wouldn't that be sneaky! I am not complaining, however. I am happy to read and check out your pictures whenever you post them.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun! But where are the pictures of you with your MOUTH OPEN?? I can't believe you don't post those on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout! It was so much fun scrappin' with you tonight...going to have to do that again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!