Monday, April 18, 2011

All I ask..

You may not always agree with me - or my intensity in life. You may not even share myPASSION and LOVE for the things that I do and make my own.  But ALL I ask from you is that you support me - as I will always support you, cheer me on - as I am already your cheerleader in return, guide me - as I have helped to direct you, and just love me for who I am - because I will always LOVE and ACCEPT you for you.
These words were shared by my dear friend, Jaime Kallay, and they ring true for me as well.

3 comments:

  1. Kristy, I love this SO MUCH that I shared in an email today about an announcement I was making to friends and family! Thank you so much for sharing it. INSPIRING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo very much for sharing my words. This truly came from all my heart and soul - and it means the world to me that you would post it in you blog so that many others can be touched and inspired by it! Love you so very much, K!!! XoXoXo
    From: Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!