Monday, February 1, 2010

Booty... Oh yea! I'm Gettin' Me One!!

Many of you know that over the last year I have lost 30plus pounds doing the Beachbody workouts Turbo Jam and ChaLean Extreme.  It has been a great process and I have loved every step of it.  But, one of the things that I (and apparently, others) have noticed is that I do not have a butt.  At some point after having kids it just went away.  And you know what?  I want my butt back.  I want it to be the good 'ol round booty it used to be.  So, this morning I added a new workout program to my routine. 

Now, I know you have all seen pictures of the beautiful ladies in Brazil on the beach with their cute little behinds.  I mean, geesh, they even have their own style of bathing suit.  What better workout could I do for my Bum Bum (pronounced boom boom) than The BRAZIL BUTT LIFT.  I mean really... if anything is gonna bring this whimpy booty to life its gonna be that...

I took before pics last night.  I don't think I am brave enough to post them on my blog.  I mean, I have lost 30 pounds, but still, I'm no supermodel...  Maybe after I go through the program and see some amazing results (which I don't doubt for a minute because all of Beachbody's products deliver) I will post the befores with the afters.... maybe.  I am not committing to that at all.

If you are interested in any of the workouts that I've talked about, just click on the name.  It will take you right to the information.  If you want to know more about The Brazil Butt Lift watch the video below...



All of the workouts are available through Beachbody.  If you are interested in placing an order either click on the picture on the sidebar under "Visit My Beachbody Site" or go to TurboKristy.com

Here's to a New Year and a New Booty!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Let me know how you like that one! I've been thinking about adding this for variety. I've heard it's fun!!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am primarily doing the Bum Bum and High & Tight workouts from this program because I am still doing ChaLean Extreme and Turbo Jam!! I love them too much to give them up.
    After 3 days of adding the Brazil Butt Lift workouts I am already feeling it!! Which means something is going on back there! They are fun and challenging, but they also contain modifications for beginners!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!