Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Friday -- The Bodybugg

If you have read any of my latest blog posts you know without a doubt that I am a huge fan of Chalene Johnson. The woman has helped me lose over 30 pounds this last year. And, if that wasn't enough the woman inspires me every day to do more, be more, and love more. She has it going on and then some. So, when she talks, I listen.

A while back I read a post on her blog about some snazzy little device she was wearing on her arm. It was a watch, calorie burning tracker and pedometer. With it you gained access to a website where you can input your calorie intake and then upload the information it recorded during the time you wore it. The website then put it into graphs and charts (so easy to read) that allowed you to see what you burned compared to what you took in and how that would affect your weight loss. So Cool!!

The snazzy little gadget? The Bodybugg.

I ordered one for my birthday and since then I have worn it most everyday. I have on occasion forgotten to take it off and charge it so I've missed a bit of time here and there, but I love it. I love being able to check it during the day and see how many calories I've burned, how many steps I've taken, how many calories I'm burning per minute right then! It is especially great when I'm in the middle of my workouts because just by glancing at the digital display I can see if I need to step it up to reach my calorie burning goal or if I can bring the intensity down a little. It also lets me know at the end of the day if I've reached my calorie burn goal for the day. If not, another workout is in order or a slightly smaller dinner or a evening walk with the boys.

Chalene just posted this video with her thoughts about the Bodybugg on her blog. I wanted to share what a fitness "professional" thought about it with you. Oh yeah, and all the contestants on The Biggest Loser wear one at all times. And you've seen their results!



If you want purchase the Bodybugg go here

Chalene was able to work out a deal with 24Hour Fitness, which is where you purchase from, for us to get $15.00 off!!

Enter discount code bbgcj24 and earn an additional $15.00 off the price of your purchase!
All lower case: bbgcj24

And, if you want to read Chalene's full review on the Bodybugg go here:

If you have one I'd love to here your comments. If you decide to get one, let me know what you think of it after you have tried it.

1 comment:

  1. I knew we were in tune...but not THIS in tune! I'm posting about this very same topic RIGHT NOW! ;) Good stuff!! Love hearing how it's helped others too!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!