Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Bits About Me.....

1. I am an adrenaline junky, just don't make me wait for an hour and a half before the thrill. The wait kills me, but once its time my game face is on and I'm ready to roll.

2. I am a sap. I already knew this, but I have embraced it. I mean geesh, what is so wrong with crying during WallE? Or Up? Or Pride and Prejudice? Or, whatever other movie I happen to be watching? All it says about me is that I get sucked in to a story and am able to empathize with the characters. It happens in real life too... I hate to see people in pain and would much rather bare that burden for them.

3. I am spontaneous. I am a make a decision and live with the consequences kind of girl. I do not like hemming & hawing (are those real words?) about anything. Just make a decision and go with it.

4. I want to live life fully. I do not want to sit at home on my sofa and watch it pass me by. I have been given this one life, this amazing gift and I am not going to squander it. I am dreaming big dreams and I am moving toward them.

5. I like to be organized. I like to have a place for everything and everything in its place. Chaos and I do not mix well. It stresses me out and makes me grumpy (yes, I get grumpy *gasp*).

6. I like being active, and I like being active with other people. I am much more likely to go for a walk, rollerblading, bike riding, running, or whatever if I have someone to do it with. So, if you like to do those things and you want a partner, give me a call!

7. I have a lot of interests. I can't even name them all... but I love learning about and doing different things. In fact, one of the things I am studying in my Human Biology are bones and I LOVE IT! There are something like 265 bones in the human body. I only have to learn and be able to identify 50, which is why I have a pelvic bone and a scapula in my school bag right now.

8. I really like lip gloss, toenail polish, 4 inch heels and jeans that fit juuussssttt right. I like to feel pretty.

9. I am strong and I can overcome. These are huge for me. I have always been a start the project, feel overwhelmed by project, quit the project person. It was all about feeling insecure in my ability to accomplish the task. But, this year I learned that I am strong, physically and mentally. I can do what I set my mind to I learned this during my lifting workouts. I pushed myself harder than I thought was possible and ya know what? I was successful every time. That doesn't mean it was easy, not at all. But I CAN became my favorite phrase and it has carried over to every part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!