Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorite Friday: Fragrance

I have a high sensitivity to fragrance, most anything can give me a migraine instantaneously but Philosophy's fragrances are different. They are not meant to be smelled by everyone in a crowded elevator, just by those that are standing shoulder to shoulder with you. And what they smell isn't strong or offensive, it is very light and most of the time, they don't even realize its perfume... they just think you smell really good!  I like all of their fragrances, but my absolute favorite is Falling in Love...



The front of the bottle says,

"Falling in love doesn't begin with falling in love with others. It begins with falling in love with ourselves. Loving ourselves is healthy and as God intended. Learn to deeply and fully cherish your heart, your soul and your body and only then will you understand what it is to truly love another."

I am a huge fan of QVC.com because they offer most of my favorite things at really good prices!!  That is where I buy my fragrance.  Philosophy has their own website too:  www.Philosophy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!