Friday, May 7, 2010

What Do Doctor's Say About Shakeology?

Just in case you weren't aware, I am a huge fan of Shakeology. It has helped me lower my cholesterol 52 points... Yes, 52 points! I have also lost 35 pounds by combining Shakeology with the Turbo Jam and ChaLean Extreme workout programs.  All are products from Beachbody, all are amazing! I am very excited to share information about all of these things because of my success with them, but I'm not a doctor, or a fitness professional. I'm just a girl who has gotten into the best shape of my life by using these tools and found that hard work and diligence can be FUN!! That's why I became a Beachbody Coach. I want to help other people reach their fitness and health goals because I know how good it feels, how much more energy I have, how chasing 2 little boys has gotten sooo much easier!! But, there's more to it that just how it feels. Shakeology has some pretty major medical benefits. Here's what the doctors are saying... Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!