Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After Thanksgiving

Well, I am a scrapbooker and a blogger, I Twitter and I have a Facebook page. You would think that will all the ways I document our family life and share it with our loved ones and friends that I would have taken at least one photo on Thanksgiving Day. You would be wrong. Not one. And, it isn't the first time. Seriously.

Anyway, I started coming down with a sinus bug yesterday. You know, it all starts with a little scratch in the throat and a tickling cough. I woke up today with a headache that lasted for nearly 8 hours and was getting worse by the minute. Finally, after a two hour nap and two rounds of Advil, several courses of Zicam and some Echinacea, I am starting to feel a little more like myself. My big plan was to clean the house, get the fall decorations put away and put up our Christmas tree. Instead, I dusted the living room, put the fall decorations away and have tubs of Christmas decorations clogging up the computer space. It will get done tomorrow. I promise. Then, I can take pictures (although, I won't be posting them until the 15th, see the button on the sidebar).

I hope that you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. We certainly enjoyed our time with family (even though we don't have ANY pictures). There is always next year right?

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I find that even though I take pictures every year, they are always the same! I need to get more creative with my picture taking :) We should brainstorm some ideas so we're ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized the same thing - we had a great Thanksgiving, but NO pictures. :( I did, however, get my Christmas tree up and all of my decorations out. :) I am so loving sitting on the couch, staring at the lights on the tree, sipping cocoa, and listening to Christmas music. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!