Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yeah, yeah, I know. I have been gone for a while. But, I'm back. I just haven't had anything profound to say (not that I ever do) and our daily life has just been sorta normal. Not a lick out of whack and nothing exciting. But here we are and I felt like I should update you on our lack of updates. But, before I could we had something rather exciting happen at Yellow House and I get to share it with you. Are you ready?

Lets start with a little story. A little story of a little first grade boy who was teased at school. Why would a sweet little first grade boy be teased at school? Well, apparently he was the only little first grade boy or girl (in his class) that hadn't yet lost a tooth. After today my friends he will be teased no longer.

Can you see the hole? Here, let me get closer for you...




You just need to know that in Yellow House lives the happiest little boy ever. He has been smiling and sticking his tongue through that hole since the tooth came out at lunchtime. He has been looking at himself in a little mirror and put the tooth under his pillow (for the tooth fairy) about an hour before bedtime. He even said that next time he wouldn't cry and he'd do the pulling himself.

Big milestones friends, big milestones.

1 comment:

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!