Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a Little Bit of Random.....

It is what I do best.

  • I just spent a wonderful morning with a great friend who inspires many everyday through her blog. We don't often get together (with or without) the kids, but we are going to attempt to do better because it was a lot of fun (and the pumpkin cheesecake wasn't too bad either).
  • I want to grow old gracefully, but the gray hair that glow at me when I look in the mirror are really making it hard.
  • I really love Bryan Adams (thank you Rachel).
  • I like to think that I am crafty, but I really need a good set of instructions.
  • I am a bit obsessive about everything having a place. I pretty much keep the whole plastic bin business a profitable venture. And, don't forget the labels.
  • Someday I want to jump out of an airplane (with a parachute of course!), but wouldn't bungee jump for anything.
  • When I balance my checkbook, I have to find every last penny. I can't let even one go.
  • I have really big feet.
  • There are many places in this world that I would like to visit: Jerusalem, Ireland, England, France, Italy, Egypt, New Zealand, but also in the states I would like to visit the redwood forest in northern California, the Grand Canyon, Yellow Stone National Park, New York City and Washington D.C.
  • I sometimes wish for a crazy adventure (think Indian Jones) but know without a doubt that I would be the girl that drove everyone crazy with her fear of rats, snakes and a whole lot of screaming.

That's all for now. I hope you have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome!

    I don't think your feet are too big!

    Hey, maybe we should go on vaction to California all in one camper. Oh wait, that is what my husband wants to do. Let's save for the next 5 years and fly.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!