Monday, November 24, 2008

Look What Arrived Just in Time, Almost.....

As I was fiddling with Twitter today I heard the very distictive sound of the UPS truck in our neighborhood (it is a lovely sound). Usually, the delivery is made to our door... aghem... so I quickly ran downstairs to see what it was (not that I get an overly abundant amount of UPS packages, but we have been doing some online Christmas shopping, you know, in case you were wondering) ANYWAY, this is the sight that greeted me.

... except this is out the back yard and not really at all where I was looking.



Along with this box



Which contained these

... without the red sweatpant covered legs. Those were added at our house.



It would have been great to have been able to send them off to school with Jacob today so he wouldn't have to freeze his little toes off in his sneakers. I am, however, not always the best at planning ahead. But I do try.

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots, but love the snow more. Jealous down here in the South where we're still wearing shorts today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! But I must admit that I am happy I don't have to buy them any more! I am enjoying snow free winters now in the south! My kids would not agree, however!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so comfy and cozy! I don't need boots here in the south but I grew up in Canada so I can easily recall the wonders of a new pair of winter boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristy... how rude of me not coming on and saying hello sooner! Hi lovely to meet you. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving lovely little messages. And yes, I'm pretty sure I'm that lone red dot all the way downunder ;)
    Look at all that snow woohoo, one day I hope to experience a white christmas :)
    And are you enjoying twitter.. it's quite addictive huh?

    lovely little blog you have over here will be popping back soon :)

    kt x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!