Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello Dear Friends

You may be asking yourself this very moment "Where in the world is Kristy and what has she been up to?

Well, I'll tell you.

I've been around and doing a little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing.

Yup, I've been neglecting my bloggy friends.

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't run upstairs first thing in the morning and peruse all of your blogs, it just means that I haven't taken the time to share with you what we've been doing. Unless of course you follow me on Twitter, because I do like to Tweet.

I don't think our stuff is nearly as exciting as your stuff, but today I'm going to share with you anyway.

Lately we've been getting snow (which I cannot claim to love, because it is so very cold) so the boys have been outside making snowmen.

We've been Saturday mornings at church preparing for our Christmas play which was performed this past Sunday.









We've been hanging ornaments and other decorations





We've been eating oatmeal with honey



And we've been making Christmas presents that I can't show you until after Christmas. The recipients of these gifts tend to frequent this blog so they can catch a glimpse here and there of their grandchildren.

What else, I've been recovering from bronchitis which is mostly better, but now I have a sinus thing and I keep sneezing all over the place. I'm pretty sure that Ethan has it too. We are a great little pair.

Other than that its laundry and dishes and a little bit of reading. OK, OK, if you know me at all you know that by a little I mean a book a day. But still, what else can a girl do when it's so cold outside? Assuming of course that she doesn't want to open the doors and go outside in that coldness.

Tonight we start with our first of 4 family Christmas celebrations. Tomorrow we will be making cookies with both Grandma's and getting haircuts. In the evening we will be having family Christmas party number 2.

I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe weekend. I will hopefully be sharing more pictures and stories in a couple of days. With Jacob and Curt home for the holidays I am sure I will have a bunch of inspiration!

1 comment:

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!