Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Another Day in Bloggy Paradise...

I loved the Year of the Scarf Blog Carnival that Rachel hosted yesterday. It was the first blog carnival that I've participated in and my first video blog and I thought both were fun.

Speaking of the whole video blog. You all are so stinkin' sweet with your comments. I said that I think I look and act like a dork and you slathered me with cute comments. Thank you.

I am totally into embracing who I am this year, even if it includes a whole lotta quirky.

Just as a little side note... my mom laughed so hard while watching it that she almost fell out of the chair and then told me I reminded her of Gladys... Oh goodness.

4 comments:

  1. I just laughed my head off at the Gladys video and totally have to post this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you are cute!! Arent' blog carny's fun???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard at the gladys video....never saw it before. My son and I both were crying we were laughing so hard! I needed that laugh!

    You are NOT gladys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quirkiness is totally awesome. And so are the words totally awesome, for the record ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!