Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Sing...

Jacob had his First Grade Spring performance Monday night.

Just before I took him back to the room where his class was meeting he looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights and said, "Mom, I feel like I'm going to be sick nervous". And the ever doting mom that I am said, "Be Brave, Be Bold" and then promptly left him in the make-up room so I could get a good seat in the middle. Priorities...

Here is a little video action...




And some still acion...





He obviously got over the whole deer in the headlights look... and had fun!

2 comments:

  1. so cute!

    once my daughter had a championship softball game and came out of the dugout and told me she thought she was going to throwup (from nerves), being the compassionate mom I am I told her "if you are going to throw up, then throw up on the field because your team needs you!"

    she made it through too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! He is soo cute!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!