Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Making Progress

Yesterday during the last fifteen minutes of swim class the guards all moved down to the deep end of the pool to let the kids jump off the diving board. Ethan was brave and bold and went off with just a little help and he did it again today. His jumping looks much like yesterday except that his walking of the plank went a little faster and he went first today. I made sure to bring the camera just in case they did it again. I wanted to make sure that I was able to share all that bravery with you. Here he is....




Now, yesterday, Jacob was having none of it. I even tried to bribe him by telling him that he could stay up during naptime if he would be brave and give it a try but he said, "No way, maybe when I'm seven". He just turned six in April. Imagine my surprise today when I saw him following the line of kids to the diving board. This is what we saw.....




OK, so maybe their jumping wasn't really jumping and their bravery could be called into question, But, they did it. And all they needed was a little push (or drop as the case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!