Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wall E

Lately it seems that there just aren't that many good children's movies. Most of the ones that are marketed toward children contain animated characters that are vulgar in their humor and plot lines that contain "adult" content. I have found that for our family a once child appropriate PG rating is no longer appropriate. We look for a G rating and even that isn't a guarantee of finding a movie that doesn't have some type of content flaw. After reading Plugged In's review of the much anticipated new release from Pixar, Wall E, I was anxious to see if it would live up to all the accolades. It did. It was funny. It was moving (yes, I was sappy). It had a great message about loving others and taking care of the world that God created (without being preachy). It even entertained both parents and children (if the laughing in the theater is any indication). This movie will definitely find its way into our movie rack and I encourage you to see it (even if you don't have children).

Jacob and Ethan with Grandpa and Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!