Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Michigan Song

Jacob's class was learning all about our great state of Michigan during the month of May and of course being a kindergarten class, they learned a song. When I got home from work a few weeks ago he sang the song for me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to post the video. I reshot him singing the song outside today and here it (finally) is. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I do.


I think I have fallen in love with Michigan all over again. Or, maybe for the first time. I don't recall having loved Michigan before (especially in February) but, now I do!! How could I not?? What, with all the red cherries, apple blossoms and sweet faced boys singing its praises.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't you say you would tell us about HOV on your next post? Or was it the next time you post? If you mean the next time you post you better post sooner than normal! We will all be waiting very impatiently to find out the answer. Wait a minute, I already know. Oh well, I am sure everyone will want to know as badly as I did!

    And just to give credit where it is due, Chad looked up HOV on the internet, not me.

    Hybrid Off-Road Vehicles?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!