Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Grade Field Trip With Friends

Tuesday Jacob had a field trip with his first grade class and I was able to go and spend the day with him. Since Grace is in his class I also got to spend the day with my best friend Rachel.

Rachel and I both looked at the weather forecast and decided to plan accordingly. Which basically means that we both carried around back packs that weighed the same as small child (not infant or toddler... child).

And since we were prepared for every type of weather situation, bug infestation, knee scrape, and even the off chance that the sun might come out, we didn't actually need any of it.

I was glad that we brought it all though because I was able to feel a little like MacGyver... able to handle every situation...

... with a used toothpick, a broken comb, and hand sanitizer (I sure do miss him).

Except I had a whole lot more than that. You know, just in case...




























1 comment:

  1. It was a great day! So glad it did not rain. SO glad you are my friend! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!