Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stolen From My Bloggy Friend, AmyBeth...

AmyBeth has been doing these little Saturday survey's on her blog... Today, I decided to totally copy her... right down to the very last question. Enjoy.

1. Where was the very last place you went besides your house?

The movie theater to see Star Trek with Hubby and my Father-in-Law... I actually enjoyed it.

2. What are you doing tonight?

Hubby's man friends are coming over to watch the NASCAR all-star race... I will be watching the race and laughing at them.

3. Who last texted you?

Chad, from the Bristol race, which was in March... I don't text much.

4. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?

Yep.

5. Do you get mad easily?

No... but when I do get mad, look out cuz its gonna break loose.

6. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?

I express them, but I don't always talk about them.

7. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?

WARM!! This winter I told Hubs I just couldn't take the winter anymore so I was gonna move to Brazil. He was all "OK". But after considering it I decided that since I don't speak Portugese I should just probably stay around here...

8. Who was the last person you were in a car with?

Hubs, Jacob and Ethan... late last night, and let me just say that Ethan really knows how to snore!

9. What color are your eyes?

According to my birth certificate they are blue... According to Hubby, they are poopy green. I'm pretty much OK with either.

10. Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them later?

Yes, more than once... and it turned out really good.

11. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?

Nope... The only thing I've thrown in anger was a plate of Mexican food (remember that Hubby?).

12. Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren’t allowed to tell anyone?

Yes.

13. Honestly, if you could go back six months and change something, would you?

No.

14. Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?

Nope, they are all mine.

15. Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?

Always.

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Officially I get the left side, but I usually wander and end up in the middle or on the right... I am a snuggler, much to Hubby's chagrin.

17. What is your favorite thing to shop for?

This one's really tough... I just like to shop.

18. Who knows you better than you know yourself?

Nobody, but sometimes they think they do.

19. What are you doing this summer?

Going to the beach, rollerblading, bike riding, going to Cedar Point, camping, playing at the playground, visiting family and friends, campfires, having lots of fun and laughing... I love to laugh.

20. Do you miss your past?

Nope, but sometimes I miss the people I've lost touch with...

21. Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?

No.

22. What is your favorite line from a movie?

I have no clue... I remember moments and the feelings or emotions, but not the actual words.

23. Would you rather be the opposite sex?

Being able to pee standing up would be really convenient, especially after doing a bunch of squats... but no, not really.

24. What would you never name one of your children?

Lots of things...

25. What is the coolest restaurant you’ve ever been to?

Dagwoods... it is a really old bar, kind of a hole-in-the-wall, but they have the best burgers and fries... I haven't been there in a really long time.

26. Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?

I guess Subway, but not really that often... I prefer panini's from Panera Bread.

27. What style of house would you like to live in?

One that comes equipped with a shower.

28. Do you flip the channel when commercials come on?

I don’t watch tv.

29. Have you seen any of the Saw movies?

Yes. Thank you Hubby for sharing that with me... let's not do it again anytime soon, mmK?

30. What was your favorite book as a child?

I was all into the Sweet Valley High books... but before that it was Ramona...

2 comments:

  1. I knew we were kindred spirits...I was totally a Sweet Valley Twins and Sweet Valley High girl! Looking back, may not have been the most thought-provoking stuff to be reading...but hey, at least I was reading, right?

    I loved this post! It is so fun to learn new things about your good friends :)

    Have fun keeping the boys in line tonight...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this one, too! (Can you tell I'm a bit behind on reading through comment emails?!?) Thanks again for "playing along!"

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!