Monday, May 25, 2009

Saturday Survey on Monday

This is my second Saturday Survey and as long as Amy Beth keeps them coming, I'll keep doing them too.

1. Who knows a secret or two about you?

Someone who will never ever tell.

2. Four words to explain why you last threw up?

I'm not good with limits on the number of words I can use... I like to talk. Ethan had the stomach flu and I was cleaning it up, and snuggling with him, and cleaning it up... are you catching on??

3. Have you ever burned yourself?

Yep.

4. Who is your hero?

I have a lot of them, but mostly I would say my step dad because he has always loved me like I'm his even though he didn't have to. I never felt like I was less than or more than, just completely loved and safe.

5. Would you ever want to be a supermodel?

No.

6. When is your next party?

I have a few graduation parties to go to this summer... Yea, Andrew!!

7. Do you know what you will wear tomorrow?

Sorta...

8. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?

I'm pretty sure that there were some mixed in my Tai food at this restaurant that hubby and I used to frequent... we didn't look too closely, the food was so good that the possibility didn't stop us from going back.

9. Do you talk baby talk?

Not so much.

10. Would you ever work in a retirement home?

I don't think so. I think my heart would get decimated.

11. Are you ever purposely irritating?

No, but I'm sure that I've irritated my fair share of people.

12. If you could fly, where would you go first?

This one is tough. There are so many places, but I'm going to say New Zealand.

13. Do you prefer boats or planes?

Equally tough... I love to fly, but I love being on the water and I've always wanted to be a pirate... Arrr matey!

14. One best friend or 10 acquaintances?

One best friend, but I have more than just one.

15. Favorite food?

Chicken Enchiladas from the Mexican restaurant downtown.

16. Do you believe that your first love never dies?

Only if you let it.

17. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?

A job interview. I'm scared and excited all at the same time.

18. Do you get your nails done?

Nope.

19. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald’s?

I'm thinking it was a Mocha.

20. Are you an emotional person?

Yes.

21. When did your last relationship end?

We just celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary last week.

22. Favorite place to be?

Lake Michigan.

23. How do you feel about your hair?

I like it well enough.

24. Do you sleep with a fan on?

Sometimes.

25. Did you sleep in past noon today?

That is the most ridiculous question ever.

26. Are you sarcastic?

A little bit.

27. Did you have a good birthday this year?

My birthday is not until September. I'm going skydiving... I can't wait!

28. What is your favorite kind of weather?

Sunshine and 75!

29. Have you ever cried during a movie?

This is me we are talking about. I cry during most every movie.

30. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?

My sister Chris.

31. Who was the last person you cried in front of?

Hubby, at the IMAX theater, while we were watching Star Trek. Don't judge.

32. Do you like your name?

I can't imagine being called anything else, well... except for Mom and Krispy. But if you think of something, let me know. I'd like to know what other names you think would fit me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this! It was fun to get to "know" you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should list the movies you have cried at! "Wall-e" is one I just do not get. Now "Meet the Robinsons"! Who wouldn't cry at that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!