Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Survey #3

Hopefully by now you know the drill... You can always hop on over to AmyBeth's place to play along and see how a single girl in her 20's answers these questions...

1. How late did you stay up last night?

11:30ish

2. Do you prefer someone taller or shorter than you?

Taller, by at least 4 inches... Hubby is 8 inches taller...

3. Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?

If it's intentional.

4. Have you ever been played?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

5. Do you enjoy being single?

No, but I haven't been for 16 years... oh my, that sounds like a really long time!

6. Name one thing you did yesterday.

Said good-bye to one of the sweetest men I've ever had the honor of working with. It isn't good-bye forever, he is just being led into a different direction work wise. I'll still see him every Sunday at church, but I won't get to sit in his office and have "those talks" like I have for the last several months. I'm really going to miss that.

7. Who were you with the last time you went to the movies?

My husband and Father-in-law... I sat in the middle and cried... we were watching Star Trek.

8. Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?

Nope, I don't text.

9. What were you doing Friday night?

Picking up around the house and reading.

10. Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?

I don't mind until it's time to go to bed. I generally end up staying up most of the night and way too early morning and then I have to sleep with the light on.

11. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?

My oldest son, Jacob, scored his first soccer goal of the season. Next week is the last game and he's not going to play next year.

And, my hubby is taking me out for a late lunch date later!!

12. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?

Cry over the truth.

13. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?

Charlotte, North Carolina. Hello... Nascar capital of the world... and its south which is warmer than north...

14. How much do looks matter to you in a guy?

Attractiveness is all fine and good, but without a great personality and common interests, I'm just not interested. That's why Hubby and I are a great fit. He makes me laugh and we have a lot of common interests, but not everything because that would be boring... Oh, and I think he's hot!

15. Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren’t?

Yes, of course.

16. Would you go out in public looking like you do right now?

Yes. In fact, I already have.

17. What’s the first thing you did when you woke up?

This is a family blog... and my mother and in-law's read this...

18. Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?

Yes, but they now call before walking in the door...

19. Who is the last person you had a deep conversation with?

I can't say I have a ton of deep conversations, meaningful and important, but not necessarily deep. I would say it was Rachel...

20. If you could have something back right now, what would it be?

Flat abs... oh wait, I never actually had them... well, in that case, I'd like my breasts to return to their original, pre-breastfeeding, early 20's perkiness...

21. Is this the best year of your life?

They keep getting better and better. This one is going to have some major changes in it. I'll be sure to let you know how we deal with them.

22. If your friends warn you about someone, do you listen?

Generally, they are pretty level-headed... but I do tend to have a stubborn streak.

23. Are you keeping a big secret right now?

Yes.

24. Has anyone ever sang to you?

Yes but it wasn't a romantic gesture and yet it was still slightly uncomfortable...

25. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?

No.

26. Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?

Nope... one of the many benefits of not texting... I don't have to worry about falling asleep in the middle of it... Schwoooo!

27. Do you like the rain?

I like what the rain does... turning the grass green, making the flowers bloom, etc. I do not like cloudy days, they make me sleepy. I love the sunshine and being outside.

28. Say your last ex runs up to you and hugs you, what do you do?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have to do anything because Hubby would plant him a facer...

29. Did you ever tell your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else instead?

Yes. Back in my high school days, many, many, many moons ago I was very good at lying. That is not something I am proud of. At. All.

30. Do people underestimate you?

I don't know... I think sometimes I underestimate myself... I know I do.

3 comments:

  1. Number 17 is CRACKING ME UP!

    You are hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to get to know my friend Kristy a little bit better. :) You are so funny - also loving #17...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Krispy,

    The next time I see you, I am going to sing to you, ask if you are okay (although now I don't know if I'll believe the answer!), force you to tell me your big secret, and then have another meaningful conversation with you :) Doesn't that sound like fun?????

    Love you, friend!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!