Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello Peeps...

So here we are again, it's been a long time huh? All I can say is that we've been having a lot of fun and doing lots of things and I haven't been posting any of it... but I'm here, we're fine, nobody is sick today (although last week was a different story). But anyway, here's some of what's been going on. Brace yourself, this might take a while!

If you live in Michigan you know that this year we were beginning to doubt that Spring actually existed. The good news is that it does in fact exist, but you have to grab it when you get the opportunity or it is snatched away by new snow or if it has warmed up above freezing, rain... On one of our first beautiful and warm days the boys and I took a walk...

to the park...

I know... they are adorable.

We've been having some plumbing problems in the bathroom for a while and my parents tried their very best to help us out...


but what they were trying wasn't fixing so we ended up calling a plumber and getting this...

which also didn't fix the problem so we had to have a drain cleaner come out and he fixed it good!

We went to some birthday parties...



and celebrated First Years with cousins...



and Third years with friends...



We even had one of our own...

Jacob turned 7!

Hubby went to Bristol (without me, boo hoo)...

and came home a redneck...


We celebrated Easter by making "resurrection rolls" with our friends...



and spending time with my family.

These are my sisters and they are the best sisters ever!


Spring has sprung and love is in the air...

Ethan has a soft spot for Angie... she works at the church the same days I do and he likes to "help" her.

We've embraced our inner rascal...

and sometimes we pretend to be Indiana Jones.

Soccer has started...

and Jacob almost enjoys himself...

That just gets us up to date except for the last couple of weeks... I will be posting more soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word...Ethan's eyes in the birthday picture....hilarious!! I had to blow it up to see it up close!!! Reminds me so much of my middle son....he could not take a picture without making some kind of face!!! Love it!

    You have been busy!! But it all looks like great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I don't have to rely on your blog to keep up with you. :) Can't wait to hang out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A Kristy update. :) What fun you've been having while you haven't been blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!