Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mommaaaaa... I Didn't Mean to Make You Cry....

Last Friday while I was cleaning up and getting ready to leave work for the day I noticed that Ethan had disappeared from the office. I went out to the hallway to see if he had wandered outside and couldn't see him, but I could hear him. I had no idea where his voice was coming from so I wandered around calling for him, peaked my head out the door and called for him again and still received no answer. But I could still hear him. After a few more minutes Rachel said "Oh, there he is." He had gone outside the church and was standing on a little hill up against the building. Here is a little snippet of what we saw and heard... you will have to forgive our giggles... we couldn't help it.

**Don't forget to stop the music at the bottom of the blog.

This went on for about 15 minutes. I really wish you could have seen his whole "performance". It was priceless.

1 comment:

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!