Monday, October 13, 2008

A Sassy New Purse

For my birthday (which was in September) my Dad and Mom came down and she fixed me dinner. They also brought me some lovely gifts including my favorite hand soap and some minty lip balm, however the highlight was this lovely green handbag. It is big enough to carry all of my junk, but very stylish and hip. I love it.

I know you are looking at the handbag, but can you also find Waldo??

As for other birthday gifts. I need to mention that strangely, almost all my gifts had something to do with the color green. My friend Rachel made me a bag (I'm using it to carry my bible) out of a place mat (but you would never know it) and it has a very sassy green satin ribbon on it. Love it. Curt bought me the novel Wicked (you know the wicked witch is green) and also the movie Finding Neverland (which is the story of the man who wrote Peter Pan, who happened to wear a lot of green). Isn't that just funny. Anyway, it was a great birthday. I got some other great gifts including a gift card to Panera Bread (Hello Bread bowl) and an extension for a scrapbook magazine that I love. I was really quite spoiled and I loved every minute of it. Thank you everyone. I really, truly felt loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!