Monday, October 13, 2008

Thursday Night Football

A couple of weeks ago I was able to take the boys over to watch my nephew Michael play football. He plays both offence and defence and he is doing really well. Fortunately, he had a home game on a night that wasn't going to be too cold. I made up some really snazzy t-shirts that had his mascot name on the front and his nickname on the back. He thought it was cool to have his own cheering section and I had fun cheering for him.

Here are our snazzy shirts. You definately wouldn't be able to miss us!



Here is the back of the boys shirts.



Here is Michael. He is number 58.



I love this part of the game.

The Trojans won in the last few seconds with a field goal. It was a great game!


After this game was over we stuck around for a while because my other nephew Cam plays flag football and they had a scrimage during the following halftime. He is in second grade and looked so cute down on that big field.

Cam is the one in the middle with the black shirt and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!