Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a Little Insight into Our Day...

Jacob woke us up last night at 3:30 having just thrown up on the floor outside the bathroom. He was just standing there looking like he didn't know what to do, poor little guy. So, I cleaned it up, disinfected as good as I could (not being awake and all) and the sent him back to bed. He got up a few more times, I was only aware of 2. He just handled it himself. Such a sweet, sweet boy. He's still sick and hasn't been able to keep anything down including dry toast and water which is really all I've given him.

On a positive note, no one else has gotten it yet, I'll let you know how that goes. I'm optimistic by nature, but also a realist. I'm pretty sure it'll spread.

I have spent the day cleaning. It isn't something I enjoy and would actually just rather not... but eventually I just can't stand it anymore and go a little crazy. That would be today. Right now I am taking a break from the pile of papers that have needed to be filed since I did it last time, which was actually last January. I'm pretty sure that by now you are all aware of my procrastinator tendencies, they encompass every area of my life!

Well, now that I've had a little bloggy break I think I need a little coffee break... see how it works??

3 comments:

  1. oh I am so sorry you have a sick one!! And when you it is too cold to air out the house, those germs stick around!

    I will be praying it doesn't spread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you guys have it there too. I'm hoping we're on the other side. Nobody's tossed any cookies for 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!