Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365 - week #4

Project 365


Yes, I am back to my old procrastinator tricks. I actually have more bloggy goodness to catch up on so either there will be more than one post today or I will post more this week. We will just have to see how it goes. For now, here are my pictures from the past week.


This was taken last Sunday while Curt was snow blowing the driveway. Yes, that is Curt behind all that snow. He hates snow blowing!


This was Monday morning as I looked out our front window. As much as I don't like winter I think a lot of it has to do with the lack of sunshine. We had about 3 straight days of sunshine last week and I was in a much better mood. Of course, today the sun is shining and it is -1 degrees. I am not happy about that.


This was from the inauguration of President Obama on Tuesday. I did not vote for him, but he is now my President and I will support him and pray for him even when I don't agree with him. God has allowed him to be in this position of leadership for a reason. I may never understand it, but I trust Him.


Wednesday I picked up Jacob and the Girls from school. When we got back to our house they played Wii and ate some peanut butter balls. I love Wednesdays when they come over. I love seeing them all play together and have fun. I often wonder if they will grow up to be friends in High School and continue on into adulthood, will some of them marry each other or will they just go their separate ways. It is going to be interesting to watch how their lives develop and change.

This is what happens when I don't have anything to take a picture of. I get all goofy and start taking pictures of myself in a mirror. Uggh! At least I was sporting a cute little scarf. It is the year of the scarf you know... (oh, and I'm wearing my skinny jeans!)


On Friday I stopped by Tim Horton's for a huge mocha, that's exactly what I asked for. The drive thru girl said "that would be the x-large". I said, "OK, I want that and I need a ginormous hot chocolate". She said, "that is also the x-large". Then I heard her giggle. I love to make people laugh. Anyway, the mocha was for me and the hot chocolate was for Rachel and the Timbits were for everyone! Of course, Rachel and I ate the most.

Friday night Curt rented "Journey to the Center of the Earth" which comes on a 3D DVD. The boys wanted to watch it again on Saturday and try it with the 3D glasses. It didn't work very well and they ended up switching back over to the regular version, but they were awful cute with those glasses on!

That my dear bloggy friends is our weekly wrap. It is amazing to me that we've already been doing this project for a whole month. Only 11 more to go!!

5 comments:

  1. I should take a picture of my husband riding happy as can be on his snow blower. Riding is the way to go. Hey that remindes me Chad said that the new company that is coming in and hiring us cleaners is talking about bringing in RIDING VACCUMES!!! It would probably only be one person's job and they would do all the major hallways. I would still have to do the yucky cubicals. But it would be fun to try it out! Doesn't that sound like the laziest thing you have ever heard!

    Okay, Back to your pictures. I love your scarf. I will be buying one when I get my next paycheck.

    So glad my girls made your weekly pics!

    Today I plan to take a "before" picture of Grace's terribly swollen throat. I keep thinking things like, "This is her last breakfast with her tonsils!" and tearing up. I think I have been hanging out with you too much!

    Wow I am commenting as long as the boys on Pit Road. Gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little FYI, Walmart has really cool scarfs in all different kinds of colors for $5.

    I almost bought a couple last week. Any color you can imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we need sunshine everyday! And yes, time to start doing some praying for our new Pres.

    Yay for skinny jeans! Good for you! I'm 16 weeks pregnant so I am headed in the opposite direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys almost look like twins in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, may I say that after seeing your husband's picture snowblowing that I don't miss the snow ONE BIT!!! yet, it is supposed to snow here tomorrow....like you could really call that snow....anyway, it will be cold! :)

    Second, what is a Timbits? Are those donuts? I must know what kind of sweet wonderful thing I am missing out on!!!

    Third, the scarf is way cute!! I have several.....I always forget to wear them......that's my life!

    Great pics!! Better late than never I say!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!