Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365 - week 1

Yeah, I know. I was supposed to do this on Sunday, but if you know me at all you know that I excel at procrastination. So, here is my week one of the 365 project. The more I do this, the more fun I have with it and the more excited I get about actually putting it together. Thank you Rachel for talking me into this!!

I actually officially started this project on Dec. 28th because that was Sunday, but I managed to forget to take a picture (did I mention the procrastination already?) Anyway, I am just going to write up a "year in review" or "top 10 of 2008" or something equally as cool with bullet points to put in that little pouch.

This is my pic for Monday the 29th. We went to see Bolt and I forgot the camera. So, I printed off a pic I found online and also saved our ticket stubs.

This was taken on the 30th. The lights of my life.

This is New Year's Eve. I have a couple of pictures I could choose from (all equally silly) but, this one actually has everyones entire face in it.


New Year's Day was spent with my parents, but again, I forgot to whip out the camera. So, I am going to list my New Year's resolutions and a couple of goals.

Jan. 2nd my friend took a picture of me doing a job that neither of us like at work. She hasn't e-mailed it to me though, so I can't show you. (no guilt Rachel, I'm sure you'll get it to me someday...)


This was taken on January 3rd. This is my biological dad (George). He came down for a visit. We only see him a couple of times a year and I don't have many pictures of him. It's a good thing he doesn't cheese all crazy for picture taking time....

5 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out the 365 project thing - looks like something I would love!! :) Oh, and don't even think you can take the procrastinator queen title away from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!!! I am having so much fun with this! I put my camera in my purse and it's like a game trying to find the picture the best depicts the day for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this just reminded me to take a picture today!!! thank you thank you thank you! Good thing I check blogs every day :) Love the picture of you and the boys - so adorable.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for today's post. Pictures are wonderful. Today I took pictures at my grandson's birthday party. He is 5 years old today. Arlona

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!