Sunday, January 18, 2009

Project 365 - Week #3

Project 365


OK bloggy friends, it appears that we have some sort of miraculous intervention happening right now as my very fingers type these words. If you remember, the last two of my Project 365 posts have been a day late. You will notice that although I am working in the evening hours, this is being posted on Sunday. ON time. Do not however get yourself all in a tizzy over the fact that I may be losing my penchant for lateness. Oh no! I have spent years cultivating the art of procrastination and you will find that I have cultivated it well. I just like to throw you off a little bit with some "on time" maneuvers once in a while. Keeps our relationship fresh and all...

Last Sunday my two Bestest in the Whole World Friends came over to scrapbook with me. It was going really well with lots of productivity and lots of laughter. However, Rachel decided to take it up a notch by stepping in Rachel's itty bitty embellishment tray. It was priceless and instead of hollering "Hey, I'll help clean up!" I yelled "Don't move, this is the picture of the day!" Yes people, I have my priorities straight. I did help clean up, but not until I had this very fabulous photo.

Monday Jacob was just concentrating so hard on his math homework. He kind of talks to himself while he's doing it and his little pinky finger is at just the right angle to aid in his thinking. Very studious!

Tuesday Ethan and I were just having a bunch of fun taking goofy pictures and this is the least of the goofy ones of me. So, that is why I picked it. I look just a little less goofy that I did in the others. See, priorities.

I started working out this week. So far, I've done two workouts with Turbo Jam and let me tell you all, I love myself some Turbo Jam. It is so much fun. Anyway, I also did a Firm workout once. The Firm girls say I should see results after only 10 workouts. I'm gonna let you know how that goes. My goal is to have a new backside by the end of February. I know, my goals are lofty, especially for a procrastinator.

I have however lost enough weight to need some new skinny jeans. Really could anything bring a tear to your eye faster than the need for new skinny jeans. I can't tell you how my heart is singing. These beauties were delivered to my door by my faithful UPS man.

This is my Friday picture which I really took today, but honestly it looked just like this on Friday too. I'm beginning to think that I've inadvertently moved to the North Pole. If I hadn't just spent money on new skinny jeans you can bet I would have bought some new elf shoes. I hear they're all the rage up there.

Yesterday my dear hubby took my two little boys a couple of friends and his dad to Detroit to see Monster Jam. I guess it was fabulous, but I wouldn't know because I was left home alone (please note here that I was not at all disappointed by this). I just am not able to convey the coolness of the experience like Curt can. So, if you so choose you may read about the Monster Jam extravaganza by going here.

That my dear bloggy friends is our weekly wrap up. We had two days off school for dangerously low temperatures this past week and tomorrow Jacob has school off because it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I am looking forward to Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. YES! i love turbo jam!! i usually go to the gym but occasionally on really cold mornings (which here, is like 40 degrees) i'll stay in and do a turbo jam workout. my lower back is always sore the next day from all the pelvic thrusts...can i say that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im doing Project 365 too. First time I have been here. I love your house, my favorite color and great pics too. Come see my pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressed with your on timeness! I was thinking of taking one snowy picture everyday this week, as it seems to snow everyday. They may look like the same picture, but if I could find the right angle maybe you could see that the snow is deeper still!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics!! I love that you made the girls stop so you could get the picture! A true 365er!!!! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your intro made me laugh. "Keeps our relationship fresh and all..." lol

    Actually, I rather like the pic of your friend's feet and the spilled goodies. Kinda cool!

    And, oh, it's been too long since the skinny jeans...how are you losing? I gotta find something that will help! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures. Your snow photo looks like you live right next door to me. Are you as ready for Spring as we are? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent selection of pictures! Its my first time visiting from Sara's blog and I feel like I know you a little. I'm a little jealous of your selection of workout DVDs...it always helps to have variety!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice (in Oklahoma where it's warm!)January 19, 2009 at 7:41 PM

    I won't send you a picture of our 55+ degree days :o) Needless to say, I hate to call the girls in off their scooters, but hey, they gotta eat sometime!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!