Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Music Videos...

Around our house we are very fond of music. We tend to listen to and sing all kinds of songs, rock n' roll, oldies, pop, heavy metal, celtic, country, the list could go on and on. The thing is, at our house we don't usually know the whole song or in many cases the right words. Sometimes we've been known to use the tune, but make up our own lyrics. (I do hope that isn't plagerism, we certainly don't sell it)

Anyway, tonight I taped the boys singing a "snippet" of a song. It is truly the only part of the song that we know and we just sing it over and over and over again. I hope that you enjoy the musical entertainment we have prepared just for you.


Jacob and his boots

Ethan sang his own version (which is really my version). Ethan is a lot like me, Lord have mercy during those teenage years.

Ethan and his lips (made for smoochin')

I hope you all have had a Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. I loved the boys' song and videos. I hope you will have them do more. Thanks. Arlona

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! You are right about those teenage years... :) So much fun Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Had such fun yesterday! Can't wait for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristy! I loved the videos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!