Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year (with just a little giddy thrown in for good measure)!!

The crew (Rachel, Brad, Rachel, Chad, me, Curt) out for dinner.

We had a ridiculously good time on New Year's Eve. I was positive I was going to throw up several times during the night and just so you know, it was not due to intoxication as there was no alcohol consumed at all. It was just from laughing so hard.

My dear husband showing us once again how to stuff a face with style.
After dinner we came back to our house and played Wii. It was Rachel's first time and like me she excels at bowling. It must be the form, we've got it down.

fancy-pants the speed skating bowler


This is why my "cheeks" have been a little sore... anyone for LIMBO!?


The girls playing Mario cart and the guys well, being the guys...


The first pic of 2009


The crew again... looking more ridiculous than ever.
I wonder what kind of mischief we're going to get into this year...
I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year!!


3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had such a great time!!!!

    I am going to have to make those glasses next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great night! Have you checked with Curt about scraping next week? I hope it works out! We probably will not laugh quite as much w/o the guys but we can get close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! LOVE the pictures! :) You guys always have such fun. :)

    I have been a little out of touch lately with the holidays and spending a week out in Iowa and all.

    I definitely still want to make it back over to that gorgeous yelloow house. :) The next few weeks are packed busy, but then things slow down a bit. :) I'll let you know when a day opens up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!