Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm a Survivor...

Can't you just here Beyonce singing that... it is my theme this week. I am a survivor...

The boys woke up this morning and promptly started arguing, I'm pretty sure that is a sign that they are both making great improvement! They are still at it.

We go back to the doctor today for Jacob's last round of shots and Ethan's second. This is the worst part. The needles don't seem to bother the boys, its the medicine... it is very thick and painful. Ethan was limping around all afternoon and evening yesterday... and he cries every time he remembers he has to have more.

I am still trying to get Jacob to eat. So far all he eats is Goldfish crackers and Honeymaid Bees graham crackers and orange juice. Ethan on the other hand is having no problems with appetite. Neither of them have shown any sign of respiratory distress!

By 8:15 last night I was completely spent. It was just a really tiring day running all over town from here to there and back again. It was emotional, because really, who wants to see their little boys get painful shots one right after the other? And I was trying to keep up with all their needs. It truly hasn't been as bad as it could be. Neither are in the hospital and for that I am beyond grateful.

I was in bed and asleep shortly after 9pm and woke up feeling like I had slept for days at 2am. I finally went back to sleep sometime after 3:30am and then Curt woke me up at 6:30am and I've been up since and I don't feel too bad. I do think that if I can settle down enough today, I may try to take a nap when the boys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!