Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Goodness....

You know you can't get enough of all things random! I'm going to just go with the whole bullet point system because, well... I just am... (you can blame it on Sarah)

  • Baby Veiyah is still with us, she is still fighting so please keep praying. Click on the sidebar button for the latest updates.
  • I had a major blond moment yesterday. I had my iPod in one ear listening to music and was making a phone call with the other and I couldn't find my phone. Yea, it was already tucked up under my ear and ringing in that ear. It took me a good 3 rings to actually figure out that I already had it and had actually already dialed it and was listening to it ring... ahem... I am just going to blame it on Bryan Adams for singing so sweetly in the other ear. He's not here to defend himself, so it works for me.
  • I am excited about this weekend. If you've been reading right along you will know that we had a very long week with very sick kiddos. They are doing really great, but I have a little HUGE case of coopitis. I am going to get a long overdue haircut then do a little shopping (in an actual mall). It really is enough to make me squeal in delight! After that is a visit with my mom and dad who have been in Florida since just after New Year's. My sisters and their families will be there too. I plan on doing a lot of laughing... And if that wasn't enough weekend goodness, on Sunday we are going to Brad and Rachel's for the annual Daytona party that kicks off the Nascar season. I am extremely giddy so if your going to be at the party, just be forewarned that I'm needing to break out a little. I love Nascar and I love my friends, it really just doesn't get better... well except that we'll have yummy snacks!
  • Monday, I am going to be starting a new workout system called Chalean Extreme. It was created by Chalene Johnson who also created Turbo Jam which I absolutely love. This system is a weight lifting and muscle building program. Apparently muscle burns more calories than fat and the more muscle you have the better. The tag line is "Go Heavy or Go Home" which is scary enough for wimpy me, but then she starts throwing around phrases like "muscle fatigue", "muscle failure" and "breaking down the fibers". I am just a tad intimidated by it, but I'm going to give it a go anyway, I'm just crazy that way...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!

OK, so that's all the random goodness for today. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Kristy - the whole phone and Ipod thing made me laugh out loud. Totally something I would do - I have more of those blond moments than I care to admit. :)

    That workout program sounds intense! Is it something you do at home? Let us know how it goes...it really sounds like something I need to do...I am seriously lacking in the muscle department.

    I wanted to say thank you for your comment on my recent post - I appreciate it SO much. Just knowing that I have so many wondeful bloggy friends praying means the world.

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tiara looked good on you!!
    Sounds like you all had a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!