Monday, February 9, 2009

It Has Spread...

When I took Jacob in to get his next dose of antibiotic from the Doctor's office I thought it would be a good idea to have Ethan checked out. I am glad that I did. He also has pneumonia. The doctor seemed a little more concerned about him because his oxygen levels were low, even after a breathing treatment. We are keeping a close eye on both of them.

Jacob did really well with the shots today. He didn't cry, but I could tell he was biting it back. Ethan on the other hand cried so hard that the nurse had to leave the room because she was getting choked up. They are both on oral antibiotics as well.

After the doctors office visit we went and had Ethan's chest X-rayed and when we go back tomorrow for another round of shots we will get a better idea of what he is dealing with. She did say that the boys have it in the same place which is very rare.

Thank you for all the prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Kristy- I am now sorry that both of your boys are dealing with this. It is so sad to see one of your children ill, let alone both of them.
    Continued prayers to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krisy,
    I almost don't want to come to your blog anymore, because each time I do the news seems a little worse. :( You are definitely helping me to have a different perspective. I sit here with three sick little boys - feeling kind of slefish, tired of being nurse/mom, but they are no where near as sick as your guys and I am now very thankful.
    Love you girl!! I am praying.
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!