Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update on Baby Veiyah

First, I want to say Thank you to all of you who have gone before the Father to ask for healing for this little baby. I am asking you to continue to pray for them, she is not even close to being out of the woods. She is in extreme critical condition. You can either click the button on the sidebar or this link to check out the latest updates. **I thought I should add that the family has posted pictures of this sweet baby, I believe they were taken after the first surgery. They may be hard for some to look at... I am sure that this family would love to hear words of encouragement, short prayers, just "thinking of you's", so if you feel led, leave a comment and let them know who is praying for them.


Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!