Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It Really is a Happy Yellow House...

Ethan just got his last shot at the doctors office and although he cried, he did really good and I even saw a smile on his face before we left the office! Jacob being the jokester that he is hopped up onto the exam table and said to the nurse, "I feel sick, I'm ready for my shot... for real". Uh yeah right!

We are doing soooo much better. They are both playing and asking for lunch which I am on my way to fix, I just wanted to send out a quick update for all of you that have been keeping up with us. We are so thankful for all the love that has come our way. You guys rock!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have turned the corner! Gotta love anti-biotics! Just wish you didn't have to do the shot thing! :( See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that I love the name of your blog...and your adorable house. It reminds me so much of my Grandma's house in Illinois. Hers wasn't yellow, but it looks very similar to yours, and it makes me feel homesick when I see it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Peeps! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to leave me comments. I enjoy reading every one!